[1.1.9.8] THIS WARLORD IS BANANAS! 4:20 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Celestials, SR 90 easy one button endgame destroyer Physical gunner Warlord

You could put Blind Fury on Guardians potentially.

There is nothing to see, itā€™s been the first thing that was tested by me and it was a worse build for sure. Casting War Cry with 130% casting speed especially when swarmed can really go south and then interrupting this fat AA flow for that is just not worth it. I tried it. You can try it yourself too, if you donā€™t believe me.

EDIT: Forgot to mention (again) that War Cry requires Warborn helmet which ruins the whole item setup which is built in a way that all wps are boosted by additional weapon damage mod and capped and then Rebuke is also capped.

1 Like

That is true and viable, but the low speed of them annoys me too much to use blind fury here. But again this could certainly work out.

Is there any easy way to lvl up that build?

Look for Warlord leveling guide on this forum.

1.2.0.3 Update!

Decided to update this gunslinger with more realistic green items (apparently ā€œVampiricā€ doesnā€™t drop anymore at high levels or like drops once in a year) and more tanky devotions because game got harder.

Find the updated grimtools in the op. Here is the video with current buildā€™s performance.

2 Likes

Hey just wondering if Iā€™m missing something about how this build deals with reflect damage? Health melts insanely fast. Like even doing a SoT run the build feels awful cos of all the skeleton knights having reflect. Would more reflect res be worth getting or is that stat mostly a bait? I donā€™t mind sacrificing some damage cos the build has loads already

Hey, interesting question, I never really thought about it, because I donā€™t test builds in Main Campaign (assuming that if it can farm SR 75-76 or Crucible Gladiator 150-170 it should easily dispose of Main Campaign challenges). Apparently, reflect damage is a problem there (because itā€™s nerfed in SR/Crucible).

So besides having maxed out Rebuke for 35% reflect reduction other sources of reflect reduction are a bit scarce. Like there one on Owl, but we really need cc-res from Throne. Titan Plating doesnā€™t fit the build resists wise, using Sigil of the Bear King would be a huge dps loss, so the only way of doing it with minimal dps loss would be taking Serenity.

Or just avoid Steps of Torment with this particular build if reflect is so nasty there.

Yeah I wish the resists allowed titan plating to be shoved in but oh well. Does feel like reflect res is pretty hard to get on most builds without big losses elsewhere. Iā€™ll go with the avoid option for sot in this case, thanks for the response

1 Like