1.2.0.0 Language Polish. Mistakes in translation and missing names

Ok, just from top of my head cause is late now :stuck_out_tongue:

Grammar issue on Polish translation Mythical Olexra’s Chill item.

In this case it should be Mityczny Chłód Olexry

Tag not found in one of Monster Totem (totem A06)

My translation suggestion is Niebiański Totem
There may be a slight discrepancy here because this name was used incorrectly in the case of Eldritch Totem (totem A04) I suggest changing this name (Eldritch Totem) to Totem Grozy, because in this particular case this word will be the most accurate.

Ps. Polish is my native and I have education in this matter.

Tag not found usually means you need to update your Rainbow Filter tool to the latest patch version.

1 Like

I think in this case it means the polish translator did not translate all strings. OP doesn’t seem to use Rainbow filter since the first screenshot shows no custom colors at all.

1 Like

Yeah, looks like it’s an issue with the files.

1 Like

It’s not raibow because rainbow don’t work right now with other languages. (Can’t find the correct files). Only English work.

1 Like

check out the Rainbow thread, apparently languages are now supported. [Tool] Rainbow Filter (Item Highlighting) - #685 by WareBare

1 Like

I can’t check if it is currently in the game, but I downloaded fullRainbow-1.2.0.0_allLanguages and saw in the Polish tags_ui line “tagExclusiveSkillConflict=^rMasz już aktywny potężniejszą wyjątkową umiejętność: {%s0}.” where it should be aktywną - “umiejętność” is a feminine noun and “aktywną” is a correct feminine adjective to it.

Also, I’m really fresh to the forum I wanted to ask if there is any official topic with mistakes in translations, where I could submit potential errors? I prefer not to clutter forums with new topics.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

No, just post about any translation mistakes here in the Bug Reporting section of the forum.

2 Likes

Those are old tags done by the original community translators. Will fix them. Thanks.

This one is a translator error though.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly, these are simply translation issues. If there is no totem name, it was simply not included by mistake. This has nothing to do with mods like Rainbow Filters, which I don’t use.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.