[1.2.0.2][HC] Warlord SR Set, NO Green Items and tips to kill Callagadra without high physical resist as a melee

Hi all,

I would like to share my Warlord build with SR set. The build does not have any green item and it does not have very high physical resist either. My physical resist is 52 and I can’t stand still and kill Callagadra with one button because sunder will kill me. Instead, the key here is to dodge her sunder.

This is how I fight Callagadra as a melee: when she spreads her wings, I use Evade (make sure to bind Evade to an easy (mouse) button so that you can react). The fight didn’t last long, just around 3:30 mins. It may need some time to practice, but when you are used to it, it is easy to kill her. Whenever you can’t react, just heal.

OK, so here is the build, no green item. I include here the pic vs Callagadra. Don’t ask me about SR or CR or other superbosses, because I don’t know. I am only interested in the main content and Callagadra. But it would be great if you could try and share how the build performs in SR, CR and other superbosses. Thanks for reading!

2 Likes

Congrats for your accomplishment!
But implying, 52 phys res plus 6000 armor would merely be a mediocre protection against physical damage … cmon :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks. LOL, 52 physical resist and 6k armor are just enough to tank for healing when I make mistakes. Sunder makes it even more brutal for melee chars, but Evade can counter sunder. Nice thing is we don’t need to move cursor, if I use other skills to dodge and move cursor, I would die within seconds.