[1.2.0.2] Physical Dual Wield Melee Witchblade - A God Killer - 75% physical resist/140k dps [Callagadra]

Hi all,

Here is my build for physical DW Witchblade. For gears, I use SR set for physical resist, hp, +2 all skills and more than 200% total dmg. Then try to get the Aetherwarped Cleaver dropped from Jarren the Plaguewarped in Port Valbury: Old Town. We need the prefix Earthbound for up to 5% physical resist. With gears, skills and devotions, in total, we can get 75% physical resist. For damage reduction, I use War Cry. The build has 140k dps with all buffs on.

WB_140

With permanent buffs

Witchblade_stats_perm_buffs

Physical resist with permanent buffs

DW_physical resist

For Callagadra, we just need to dodge sunder (when she spread her wings) by Evade. If you can’t, just run and heal, don’t fight. As a melee char, there are not many active skills to use, so make sure you bind Evade to an easy button to press. For me, I bind Evade to Mouse 5 and my thumb is always there, when she spread her wings, I just click.

OK, so here is the pic vs Callagdra (it takes around 3:30 ~ 4 mins) and the build. Hope you like it. Comments and suggestions are welcome. Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

menhir will not work with dw builds

1 Like

why? I am using it, 6% DA is good.

Menhir’s Will does not work with DW

1 Like

Oh thanks, I didn’t know that. Updated.

Updated, change devotion and boots, damage is now much higher with more physical resist.

not sure i understand why overcapping Solael’s Witchfire buff? last 2pts give you absolutely nothing :thinking: - meanwhile you have Second Rite 100% converted via belt so you actually gain flat dmg there, but not a single point?

1 Like

Good points, thanks.

Updated, thanks guys, I have learned a lot since I joined the forum. But a noob question: why don’t my builds show up on grim tools builds?

either because post formatting or the crawler is on break or just haven’t had time to go through stuff yet :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, btw, with your suggestion, time to kill Callagadra is significantly reduced, from 6 mins to 4 mins now I guess.

2 Likes

A -10% physical resistance from the same ring does not stack. Replacing it with another ring that gives a -10% physical resistance reduction should improve performance.

1 Like

Except there’s none that also give useful skill points, which is why they used two to get Cadence to the hardcap.

1 Like

Thanks, it should optimize the build by replacing one ring by Bladetwister Signet. I used the two rings to have + skills for Cadence and Curse of Frailty, but Cadence is already +13. Will try and test.

Other options for Physical Damage with +2 Cadence are the Mythical Goliath Signet and the Mythical Blackwatch Seal. Blackwatch Seal has some flat Piercing Damage that will be converted by your gloves as well.

1 Like

Updated link, I changed a ring to Bladetwister Signet, it doesn’t reduce time killing Callagadra because it depends a lot on positioning and dodging Sunder, but the first half is faster.

1 Like