[1.2.0.3] 2H physical Avenger conjurer, Callagadra easy fight, 2 versions

If you are bored with conjurer pet, here is another option: 2H physical avenger conjurer. I include here two versions of the build:

• The first version is a lazy version: you don’t need to press any button, except for super bosses. But even with Callagadra, the fight is also very easy, just don’t fall asleep because you need to dodge her sunder. Here is the link for the first version.

190k dps with Ulzaad and Savagery

conj_stats1

8k hp regen

76% physical resist with Aspect of the Guardian and Nature’s Avenger

conj_phys_res

Callagadra easy fight

• For the second version, I change the devotion set up, to make it more aggressive. The clearing speed is much faster, and it can still kill Calla, but you have to be careful. Here is the link for the second version.

223k dps with Ulzaad and Savagery

conj_aggressive_stats1

For Callagadra: don’t over stay, she is still very dangerous even I have more than 70% physical resist and an extra healing skill Blood of Dreeg

Thanks for reading, suggestions and comments are welcome!

1 Like

Sorry if i miss something, but i dont see any flat RR on both your builds? Is that intended?

That isn’t intended, but I just don’t know suitable items with flat RR for the build.

You could perhaps fit in judicator rings

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I also thought of judicator rings, but haven’t tried them yet. Maybe I’ll lose some OA against Callagadra, but it’s worth trying.

Its just a suggestion tho, scales is also an option devotion wise but that would require maybe too much changes. Hell, its your build and you smash the ground with calla so who am I to say anything :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks…I learn a lot from comments and suggestions, and I am not offended at all with constructive feedback and criticism.