1.2.0.3 - All Halberds in Forgotten Gods are Burning ones

Hi! There’s a huge problem with loot in Forgotten Gods.
I started leveling my new Elementalist char, and as usual for Shaman-based chars when i finished 1-st act I went to FG for Korvan Storm Halberd.
When I cleared Temple of Osyr for the first time I realised that all Animated Perservers/Keepers/Watchers were using only one type of Halberd - Korvan Burning Halberd, and not any other. I thought it was just a weird coincidence, but when I cleared it for the 6-th time and the only type of Halberds I saw during all those runs were Burning it became clear that it’s not just a misfortune.
I’ve decided to try other regions, but everywhere I saw the same thing - Burning Halberds and nothing else. I tried to reset the game hoping that it’ll fix this, but miracle wasn’t happening. Burning Halberds only. Not a single Eldritch, Reaping or Storm Halberd in sight.
I’m pretty sure that it’s not supposed to happen unless I missed something in 1.2 patchnotes.

Also there’s something weird happening with prefixes and suffixes because I got a lot of Wraithbound Compelled Wraiths and had two identical items drop from one chest, with identical suffixes and prefixes but different numbers.

Not saying it is working correctly, but the drop on those items is rather low. From preserved keepers it is 1.5% and probably your best bet being heroes.

Eldrith and poison varients drop after vanguard of the three. However, similarly poison one seems less common.

Think the change that should happen here is to have Statue bosses be able to drop something else rather than burning halberts. 4 statues 4 halberts, looks like something can be made to happen.

Double post but whatever. The statue bosses have a equal chance to drop burning/storm ones. So that should be the best bet

This. Half of those can’t drop from the mobs you are farming. The rest is rng.

Yeah, i get it. But I’m not talking about even droping those, I’m talking about that all those mobs have the exact same visuals. Like…

And it’s all of them, everywhere.
It wasn’t like this before, at the very least you could tell that this one will (has the potential to) drop Burning, that one will (has the potential to) drop Storm simply by the color of their weapons, and now they’re all orange ones, not a single blue, and I remember that in the past i was able to farm Storm halberd in Temple of Osyr for my Druid char.
I swear I did like 9 runs and haven’t seen a single enemy with a blue or green Halberd, they all look the same like on the screenshot.
I’m just really confused. Does it mean that they all from now on look like they’re using burning halberds but can drop other kinds? Does it mean that Storm Halberds now reuire you to progress deeper in the FG, past the Vanguard of the Three to be dropped? Is it an intentional change or a wierd glitch or a bug?
Or is it me being sooo unlucky that in many runs i haven’t even seen a single Animated with Storm Halberd?

Statues always had default halberts looking like that.

And definitely they can have storm halberts, just low chance and you will see them on the enemy.

Similarly, 2nd half of the game statues always have eldritch looking ones. And sometimes they have poison ones that will drop.

Go to temple of atept and you should have bosses with high chance to drop them. Unless you have made some quest choices in the game

The burning halberd is the default one, yes. They need to hold something visually even if they’re not going to drop anything.

Oookay, thank you.
I guess it means that I’m just being sooo unlucky that in all those runs none of them didn’t even had the Storm Halberds.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.