[1.2.0.3] Anguish Markovian Warlord: Sub 3:00 SR 75-76, Celestials, no death SR 100

can skim through these for relevant sections you might be curious about/find useful Guide – Gameplay – Combat – Grim Dawn
Guide – Character – Character Basics – Grim Dawn and can always just ask too if there is anything you want to know :+1:

1 Like

Very nice! Congrats

I’m kind of knew to the game, but have a friend who has helped me get my warlord to level 100 and get all the items for this build. I’m having problems getting the devotions, if it’s not trouble is it possible for you lay out the order which i should take them so i can build them correctly?

Crossroad(Yellow)-Panther-Sailor’s Guide-Assassin’s Blade-Shieldmaiden-Anvil-Hammer-Dire Bear-Ulzaad-Rhowan’s Scepter-Empty Throne-cancel Panther-Oleron and Azrakaa

1 Like

Thanks again for the devotions. Now i’m stuck trying to assign points, i feel like i don’t have enough to cover all the skills. Are there ones i might be missing from quests or something?

There are skill points from quests and also for achieving certain levels in the Shattered Realm.

spoiler alert

keep in mind if you used Merits or skipped from Normal direct to Ult and got awarded the points outside direct quest completion grimtools wont show the normal/elite quests as complete despite you then having gotten the points

Do i have to do them on each difficulty to get each point?

no
if you just do them on Ultimate it will award you the points from Normal/Elite too retroactively

1 Like