1.2.0.3. Bug door

Hi all, very often I meet this bug and decided to write about it on the forum, almost every time I pass this place in the door, an invisible wall just does not let me further, I have to restart the game, fix this place, please.

A similar situation occurs in the dungeon port Valbury, after killing the final boss, the passage that father in the screenshot below also does not let you go further, but there you need to wait a while for the character was able to get out, to some extent this is also a similar bug.

Hi!

You do not need to restart the game or wait, just rotate camera. As for bug itself - it is old and, it seems, non-fixable (or difficult to fix) :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Can confirm what Will said
was suggested in another similar bug report about Tomb of Barthollem gate?/somewhere
i’ve then tried the rotate camera trick when i encounter it, Cronely door etc, and for whatever reason rotate camera seems to work everytime on my game when it happens
*i’ve compared times too in a couple of cases, in the case it might just be the “wait time” of rotating camera/would have caused the barrier to load anyway, but rotating camera seems to reliably trigger it faster on my system

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.