[1.2.0.3] Cannot use exclusive skill

It is impossible to activate the Exclusive skill: “Aura of Censure”, “Aura of Conviction” and possibly all the others. It says that I have already activated the exclusive skill “Path of the Three,” although I do not have the “Oathkeeper” mastery.

How i get this bug:

1. First-Mastery: Nightblade
  2. Levelup: 86
  3. Preliminary: I chose Oathkeeper as the second skill, invested 50 points in plus and 10 points in the “Path of the Three” skill (WITHOUT CONFIRMATION - I did not close the skill window). Then he reversed the changes, abandoning the Oathkeeper. I chose the Inquisitor, put the points into plus and closed the skill window, keeping the Inquisitor as the second class.
  4. I put 50 points into the Inquisitor’s plus and tried to pump up the “Aura of Censure”, but it didn’t swing… It writes: “You have already activated a more powerful exclusive skill: The Path of the Three.” Although I have the “Nightblade” + “Inquisitor” mastery, and I don’t have the “Path of the Three” skill.

The bug was resolved by re-entering the game.

Game version: 1.2.0.3

Sorry, but i use google-translate for it.

1 Like

can confirm it happens in my version too

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.