[1.2.0.3] Lethal Fervor Dervish SR 85-86

Second build on the forum, this one is my take on acid WPS dervish. I’ve seen a few acid dervish builds, but they are mostly focused on using the venomblade set, this one is a bit different.

LETHAL FERVOR GRIMTOOLS 1.2.0.3

Considering replacing an ugden leather with an enchanted earth.

All pics with lethal assault + ascension + pneumatic burst + righteous fervor

Grim_Dawn_HoGw0GnnwK
Grim_Dawn_A8V9nAkyel
Grim_Dawn_XKgcz0E6Xb

VIDEOS

SR 85-86 Had a consecrated wrapping on my gloves in the video, later realized I was over capped and would rather have the HP and regen.
Leveling 1-37

curious, you just have 180 speed, so why would the wrapping not be good? :thinking:

If you check the pics I posted you’ll see I’m actually at 198 speed. I have 183 before the +15% attack speed to righteous fervor buff from my helm.

I suggest you could put 1 point to Blade spirit and bound it to Tainted eruption so 2 bs can stack 3k poison dot dmg.
Nice build, cheer.

Sound like a great idea!
I’ll update it once I get more skill points. I have 3 left to get still.
Thank you!

huh, guess GT doesn’t factor in that speed mod for some reason :thinking: :+1:

One thing - while Physique dumping can be helpful damage wise when dealing magical damage, like acid, you really, really want to invest points in Spirit. Not only does it help with damage, but it also now gives some health and it also boosts energy regen.

I invested the points like this:

Right, noticed the fact the resists weren’t all +20% overcapped (you really, really want it for endgame stuff) and spent some time fixing those, which meant changing affixes, augments and components. But not the devotion path, which is good enough:

Also changed skill point allocation to get it to 100% Weapon Pool Skills proccing, which in turn increases damage output by not only having no normal attacks, but also improves those WPS attack damage :3

The only thing I’d probably try out is a weapon that gives +1 to all oathkeeper/nightblade skills…

…And just checked Grimtools and it’s looks like it would work:

Gets MOAR acid/poison RR too :wink: Which given my experiences in SR80+ you definitely want if you can squeeze it in. More points means some skills can be further boosted. And best of all, this weapon is craftable!

I’ll dupe the char file and test it with your recommendations. The only one that is not overcapped 20%+ is pierce, chaos is actually at 24%. I haven’t been in a situation yet where the pierce has gotten me killed, so I’m unsure if sacrificing the DA is worth it. I also was having more problems with survivability than damage on this char, but either way easy for me to test the changes and see!

Thank you!

Edit: Just noticed your setup has me down to 8 charges of RF from 9 :smiling_face_with_tear: I’ll do some dummy testing to get a feel for damage changes and then go to SR and see how it feels there as well.

Quick dummy testing results:

My original grimtools:

1. 15 seconds
  2. 18 seconds
  3. 18 seconds
  4. 18 seconds
  5. 13 seconds
  6. 16 seconds

Avg = 16.3333333

Your Grimtools:

1. 15 seconds
  2. 20 seconds
  3. 18 seconds
  4. 14 seconds
  5. 19 seconds
  6. 18 seconds

Avg = 17.3333333

I’ll test SR soon, the phys res from the scion scepter is super nice

Derp - forgot to reply to this >_<

Anyhows - My bad, it’s been stinking bloody hot at night where I live so the lack of sleep has lead to me missing things when doing builds. Like the belt component on my most recent theory crafted one :upside_down_face: Or not fixing point changes.

Oh and I went for pierce overcap due to the old thing with Fabius having RR for pierce. He no longer has that, but some enemies have access to Curse of Frailty of similar and pierce damage can get obscene in deep SR in my experiences. Oh then there’s Cally, the superboss that loves doing pierce damage and I think Ravager of Flesh does some as well.

Though it’s usually DoT’s that kill me these days in SR85-86, so much so I chug a acid/poison resist pot if I see the poison mutator if I’m not using a build with solid healing capabilities. But then, I’m a bit of crap pilot who prefers to facetank :stuck_out_tongue:

And probably should rename the latest tester actually to test your original vs my take, since it’s an easy-ish set of changes and I can just clone the build to get a good comparison.