[1.2.0.3](Spinner) Korvan Dunefiend Dervish - Looking for some help

Greetings all! I hope everyone is enjoying the new update! I was leveling up a dervish to use as an acid spinner with the Dunefiend set, and I was wondering if anyone could give any feedback on what I have so far. Looking for some better off-set items and maybe a little help with skills/devo tuning. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!! Dervish, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.3) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Some minor gear changes that should help:

I’d have also redone the devotion path as Yugol is definitely worth taking, but I need to make myself breakfast already :stuck_out_tongue:

Otherwise I’d also go for rings that have more resists or OA/DA on them, and you definitely need more physical resists, which is why those pants and boots need to be replaced down the line. But since EoR Dunefiend dervish builds have been posted here, you can follow those.

I’d also change the ring augments to provide more OA/DA, since your build is currently lacking in both of them significantly. As stacking damage doesn’t work that well when you need better resists. But I don’t know what your standing is with all the different factions.