[1.2.0.3] The % constitution added by Dreeg's Veilward does not added into the health of character

The below screenshot shows my character has got 12118 health.

I have added a Dreeg’s Veilward into the shoulder piece.

• Hillman

However, even if I remove it, the health amount of the character stay the same. It seems like the % constitution added by the argument has no effect at all.

Sorry that I have to keep using reply add more screenshots as I am new to the forum and can only upload 1 screenshot per reply.

• Hillman

Physique ≠ constitution

Then what does constitution add?

Health is a measure of how much pain and damage you can withstand. If it ever runs out, you will die. Health is represented by the red bar on the screen. When your health runs low, the edges of the screen will flash red in warning. You can restore health by drinking a Tonic of Mending or by using various skills. When out of combat for 2.5 seconds, your Constitution will kick in and rapidly refill your health. Health is increased by the Physique attribute, and to a lesser extent by Cunning and Spirit.

Note that Constitution is a limited resource, so it is not ideal to rely on this mechanic as your sole source of healing. To learn more about Constitution, visit the Combat page.

From the Game Guide itself. :+1:

Constitution is that transparent bar over your health bar and it is consumed to refill your health bar anytime your health isn’t full and you are out of combat.

Surprised there are sources of constitution left given how kind of redudant it has become over time. I recall Zantai replacing a bunch of sources with healing increased bonus, which is better.

1 Like

Thank you all. I understand what it is now. It seems like the attributes does not have much use. I will need to use something else to increase my character’s health then.

there are augments with straight up health listed

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.