[1.2.0.3] (Ultimate Edition) WarBorn Leviathan 2H Death Knight(No MI; All 3 Superboss killer; SR 86+)

Thanks to Gnomish_Inquisition, I now realize what you mean. Necklaces are, in effect, meant to increase OA/DA stats, especially DA. I remember struggling with low DA when making this build. The necklace provides a high DA of about 100 while simultaneously providing an OA reduction of -110, so in effect it provides a very high DA of 200.

And, I recently added Necromancer’s skill, “Mark of Torment”, for stability against Calagadra. It has proven to be very reliable in battles against Calagadra. I simply subtracted 1 point from any other skill to add Mark of Torment. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZowgDQZ
I hope this helps answer your question.

1 Like

probably actually makes it better than even Kaisan, because you can’t get that much OA/DA while also getting resist i think, even if ignoring % dmg :thinking: Death Knight, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.5) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
*dranghoul because Kaisan can’t roll stalwart+readiness at same time (which would be slightly more oa/da) - and it’s still less OA than Peerless, and less DA factoring in the skill shred

Sorry i meant medal, not the neck, my mistake.

The medal is the last item selected in my build. No other better medal was available. Medal “Sigil of the Bear King” provides high attack speed/elemental resist/high DA. Are you thinking of “Mark of the Dreadblade”? I tried it, but I couldn’t get enough elemental resist/DA.

Oh I don’t really know the items in the game very well, just my blitz warlord, my second character, had lot of MI that complimented the build extremely well, and was looking at some builds for my death knight now and was just wondering if there were items, even MI, that could compliment the build well for every slot, hence why i asked if no MI was a personal choice or if it was just more optimal that way.