[1.2.0.3] Walking under rock overhead paths causes your character to "yellow" out except for the helmet

I haven’t played much since the 1.2 playtest came out, so I decided to continue my last self-found Archon through Ultimate. I noticed when going under the stone bridge in Burial Hill my character turned yellow, which happens when using Deferred Rendering with any type of foliage such as grass (I bug reported that years ago). However, it does it to your character’s armor and weapon but not your helmet. I have never seen this happen before. Going under the rock portion of the bridge is fine - your character is shown exactly as it should be, but when you go under the “dirt” portion on the top of the bridge you get “yellowed” out.

See these images for reference in the Burial Hill and the Flooded Passage (inset is when standing under the “rock” portion of the bridge):

I turned off Deferred Rendering to see what happens and your character appears shadow-like instead. Here is a image showing what happens:

Just for reference, here is what it looks like with grass (and other foliage) causing the same “yellowing” of your character. You can best see this in Mourndale. This is noticeable on the bottom half of my character in the following picture:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.