[1.2.1.0] Beginner Dual-Wield Acid Dervish, fast farmer, SR65+, Lokarr viable

If you want more consistent Rumor procs, you bind it to Righteous Fervor.
And then you can put Guardian’s Gaze on Vire’s Might or even Guardians of Empyrion (the orbs will still heal you, but the Guardians attack too infrequently and move too slowly to be consistent).

In my opinion: For most content, especially campaign farming and low SR, you don’t need 100% uptime on Rumor, and the safety from multiple Orbs floating around you is just very comfy.
But if you want better SR times or fight Ravager, put Rumor on RF.

Tainted Eruption doesn’t do much for this build, I tried it and leveled it all the way and it never felt impactful.
This build doesn’t do “poison” damage very well, just “acid”.
For Tainted Eruption, you probably want a build with more than 2 Guardians so you can stack the effect.

But try it out if you are curious, just level the skill while leveling up and if it doesn’t perform, it’s just one point to respec.

thx for your quick answer.
Was just curious.
Makes absolutely sense.

Always good to be curious :+1:

But as mentioned, when in doubt, try it for yourself, I am hardly the keeper of all wisdom.

Endgame build update.

I went on a quest, to make a version that can bring down Celestials easier.

Long story short:

• Friendship with Venomblade Set ended.
  • Deathguard Set new best friend.

Ravager of Minds & Calla:

Calla is still very sketchy, possibly some additional tuning needed. Or better piloting.
Build does respectable 6:30 rounds in SR as well, which is about as fast as I could run it with the Venomblade version.

The changes to the endgame build are pretty extensive and tailored for Celestial fights, so I’ll have to spend some more time, to see if how much I want to adapt the leveling/budget version.

Hey there, ty for renewing acid derv, love him a lot.

You said this guide is update to SD’s virulent, so i have a “?”. SD uses Wendigo Jawbone as ultimate weapon for his guide. You suggest to use gannar’s. Curious if gannar’s showing best results in terms of speed and QoL while farming?

Again, guide is magnificent, TY)))

Dragon’s guide was made 5 years ago, when farming for green MIs was still very frustrating, and the bonuses for Gannar’s weapon were also lower back then.

So he recommends the crafted blue rings and the blue weapon from the shop instead.

But farming MIs was buffed, especially from bosses, and the items were also improved.
So now you can run to Viloth and Gannar 2-3 times and you will have better rings and weapons with very little effort.

1 Like

Ty for reply and have a good day)