Commando, Level 100 (GD 1.2.1.0) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Notes

ezgif-2-119f2f9c48

Similar builds
5 Likes

Drop rates

Gollus ring with poison resistance prefix ~ 2.7%, 120 runs per ring

Ikrix medal with aether resistance prefix ~ 4.2%, 100 runs per medal

Additional info about drop chances could be found here [Resource] Affix drop rates for rare MIs in a spreadsheet

2 Likes

Holy moly. This build seems god damn amazing. I’m playing this in hardcore currently and I already feel unkillable. I will definitely farm gear and wanna push this to the limit <3

1 Like

Hi thanks for feedback, because you mention hardcore, you probably want more defenses :smiley:

For current version, all basic content doable and build can facetank mostly everything, but I seen my HP drop in following situations:

• Callagadra with sunder attack (you can facetank at least 3 hits, until Menhir's Will proc, then you should run)
  • Callagadra in situation when all of your regen procs is on CD (Healling Rain and Overguard and Giant Blood). happened to me once in few fights
  • Crucible 170, while facetanking 3 nemesis, this heavily depends on your resistances overcaps and nemesis debuffs

Fo hardcore I suggest to max Demon Fire this alone should provides additional (30-50%) phys mitigation for entire screen (compare to unstable 15-25% from armor proc)

• Drop 4 points from fighting spirit (doesn’t really matter outside of calla fight)
  • Drop 2 points from decorated soldier (required ele res from affixes)
  • Drop 2 points from thermite mine
  • Drop 1 points from blast shield
  • Drop 3 points from BWC

Also Bysmiel's Silversand is best augment for this build, and the more of this you could fit the more DA and regen you will have (all 7 slots provides 10% more regen and 120DA)

For components use Mark of Mogdrogen on boots, and one with block chance in Shield

For potions use one which provides best hp regen, together with changes above you should have around 8K hp /sec and ~9K hp/sec with blessing from SR

P.S this is more defensive devotion route (3.8k armor and 3.2k DA)

Thanks man. I will definitely go that route, looks awesome. I’m nearly done with normal and having a blast with this guy. I already feel quite tanky since I picked up Menhir’s xD

Good luck, if you are looking for early endgame setup, then check my Warden, [1.2] Beginner’s Retaliation Warden - Grim Dawn / Classes, Skills and Builds - Crate Entertainment Forum.

This version for Commando (prioritize resistances on green gear) Commando, Level 100 (GD 1.2.1.0) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator. Sadly, it’s just weaker version of Shaman, still should be tanky enough for hardcore to farm all endgame gear. I don’t have pre Champion of the light guide, because there no point to play retal until it.

2 Likes

Update

• All resistance of base version now properly overcapped, with loss of: [60% rata damage, 50OA/DA and 8% casting speed]
  • Added drop info for green items, on average you should get everything with 300 runs (thanks @modal for his efforts)
  • Improved article layout

Uploaded video with 1:30 calla kill

P.S

I don’t want to min/max build further because this required more specific drops, but you could try following things:

looks great

1 Like