[1.2.1.1] Stormserpent Savagery Trickster, a build-in-progress

Winddevils are permanent, so let’s use them on some melee builds:

Strong:

• Good AoE for melee
  • Single target damage against non-resistant targets is swell
  • Fireworks
  • Can be played with one hand

Weak:

• RR composition. Maybe Ultos or Viper are better, but I saw no real difference.
  • 17k HP, very few circuit breakers. If he dies, he dies.

I’d love to find 100-200 more OA and 1-2k more HP, but without finding some insane items I don’t see that happening.

Cozy 7min SR 75-76

Edit:

Squeezed in Ultos, +100 OA and more regen and extra flat damage at the cost of (*inhales sharply*): 300 DA and 1000 HP :grimacing:
SR feels about the same.

SR 75 with Ultos devo

Ravager of Minds also down and pleased

Pleased Ravager

Reasonably happy with this version so far, but I still have to test some more weapons and maybe devotion setups, if I find the time.
SR80 seems to be where this build runs into the first real test atm.

Looking forward to suggestions on how to maximize the potential here.

I have been working on a Stormserpent Savagery build as well similar to this one but with an inquisitor ranged build instead. haven’t tested it on celestials yet since i’ve been mostly trying to make it as much of a glass cannon as i can. but its nice to see something similar to what im also making =)

Hey, what you are making resembles Evoker Vindicator, but with Stormserpent set, rather than individual green and purple pieces.
Not sure if Evoker Vindi has a recent, up-to-date thread here on the forum.
In any case, you have the wrong (non-Myth) amulet on your GT and you should probably use Aura of Censure.
I’d also recommend using realistic items rather than fantasy greens, but that’s far off-topic.

Here’s my old one:

One phases Fabius in SR80+ in the past and generally wrecks everything, but needs to be specced more into regen to fight super bosses from memory.

An SR 80-81 run (just under 8 min, but mild modifiers).

I pushed up to 85 for (future) testing, but a melee glass-cannon like this has no business in 85,
and it went accordingly :faction_undead: :faction_undead: :faction_undead:

1 Like

Speccing more into regen/adcth makes SR85-86 a bit easier from memory, but yeah, it’s still on a knife edge survivability wise.

And no, the changes to physical damage with 1.2.1.0 didn’t seem to have made it fully to SR80+, because low PR% is still dangerous to have…