[1.2.1.2] Lightning AAR Druid, SR 85+

Lightning Albrecht’s Aether Ray Druid

I decided to try lightning AAR build. Druid is not a typical combo for AAR but it seemed to have good synergy now when you don’t have to recast Wind Devils. This build is enabled by two items - Crimson’s Arcane Scepter and Mythical Stormseer Sapphire. Defensively this build uses ADCtH to AAR from Pulsing Shard, health regeneration due to Shaman’s skill tree, Giant from devos and Gollus’ rings, Maiven’s sphere for damage absorption and Wendigo Totem for additional healing. Crab, Turtle and Dryad from devos are also useful defensively. For AAR tanking is important and this build is able to do it. It also uses Mirror of Ereoctes and Nullfication when needed. Total lightning RR is up to -113 %. Build also uses high crit damage to AAR - total is up to 148 % crit damage. Arcanist allows us to do spirit dump and significant amount of damage comes from this. This build can clear SR 80-81 fine and if played well even SR 85 most of the time.

GRIMTOOLS
Druid, Level 100 (GD 1.2.1.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Download
_Albrecht the Starkeeper.zip (666.7 KB)

This build is just a template. Customize it to your own liking. Crafting bonuses should be ideally to freeze resistance.

Bez názvu

SR

I managed to finish SR 80-81 5 out of 5 times within the timer. Nullify Valdaran’s aura. Destroy Kaisan’s crystals.

In SR 85 I managed to finish 3 out of 5 times within the timer. Some packs of mobs can be dangerous. Valdaran’s aura is dangerous. Benny hits hard. Use mirror and nullification proactively.

I did not try higher SR but I don’t think that the build can do SR 90 often if at all.

4 Likes