[1.2.1.2] Omni Pets - Glass Cannon Pet Build - Cr170, SR 76

GrimTools Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.2.1.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

Hi! Here’s a fun glass cannony pets build. It does great AOE and single target damage. It is a very aggressive build that overall lacks healing. Lately I’ve been enjoying exploring glass cannons as I find the playstyle to be more exciting.

This build is focused on pet crit damage and overall elemental damage for all pets. I’d previously been pushing for single-pet-type focused builds (multi-million doggo crits or massive AOE crit blight fiends etc). But, this one is intended to boost the overall damage of all pets for a better overall DPS experience.

The combination of ranged AOE attacks from two birds acting as lightning artillery and archers behind the fearsome Hellhound, dealing its own big ol’ AOE swipeys and an angry rose bush (Briarthorn) spiking up the enemies, there is a lot of damage going in all directions, and it’s a good time. Gate of Many Worlds also does a tonne of flat damage, so to boost it’s damage and crit damage allows each one of those to deal around 120k crits. It’s not heaps, but as supplemental floor AOEs, it’s quite a good damage over time. The birds normal attacks can deal up to 120k per projectile per bird as well, meaning that their shotgunny lightning orbs wipe out the hordes real fast.

Here’s a vid of Crucible 150-170 with a death. The build is squishy and lacks healing, but instead of making the build stabler, I figured it’d challenge me to become a better pilot with practice. :smiley: It’s fun having to dodge your way through enemies, it feels more high stakes.

I think that without the death, this build could possbily achieve a Crucible 150-170 time of about 5:10s

Enjoy some screenshots of pet damage (single target and AOE) from the video above:

1:38: Birb lightning strike crit for 961,193 dmg :3

2:21: All pets spike dmg vs Reaper, halving its hp in an instant:

1:51: AOE damage - Two attacks hit the group at the same time, one for ~350k hits and one for ~530k

2 Likes