[1.2.1.2] Plagueborn Conjurer - Contagionmancer - SR 80, Cr 170

GrimTools: Conjurer, Level 100 (GD 1.2.1.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator

I made a build that is basically a Covid Superspreader for Cairn. Go forth and spread sickness through the realm! Check out the gameplay:

Crucible 150-170 (~5 mins)

Edit: @The_Mess reminded me to mention the greens. The greens don’t really need specific prefixes and suffixes for this build to function as long as they cover your resists. You may need to change your augments based on the greens that you have available.

Super Spreader

This build is designed around the concept of stacking multiple ‘contagious’ skills and devotions - the ones that transmit from enemy to enemy. To make them effective, the build utilizes 100% fire damage converted to Vitality, 45% acid damage converted to vitality, 75% elemental damage converted to vitality and 100% chaos damage converted to vitality.

• Bloody Pox
  • Pestilence of Dreeg
  • Eldritch Fire
  • Rumour

On top of that, Bloody Pox and Pestilence of Dreeg apply these DoT-like attacks on enemies that they affect:

• Wendigo’s Mark
  • Will of Rattosh

Debuff Stack

Not only to enemies take constant, decent damage from the many DoT attacks, but they stack up and add a tonne of debuffs to the enemies, significantly lowering their capabilities. In particular, the ~163% total vitality resistance reduction is nice, as is the -471 OA debuff. Although, writing this post did give me an idea, I should use Dark Progenitor rune for more OA/DA debuff to enemies…

• -285 DA
  • -471 OA
  • +12% Reduced Target’s All Damage
  • 28 Reduced Target’s All Resistance
  • -137% Vitality Resistance
  • -10% Life Leech Resistance
  • -74% Movement Speed
  • -20% +5% Reduced Target’s Total Speed
  • +15% Fumble
  • +15% Impaired Aim

SR 75-76 (~9:50, although not a rushed playstyle)

Enjoy~

5 Likes

Most definitely Nurgle approved!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, if you’re looking at that double rare belt and despairing (like I did before a coffee) at the probability of it dropping, worry not, all you need is a belt with “Resolute” as the prefix and what ever covers elemental resist on the prefix.

Otherwise, for sanity’s sake - GD stash it. While the Dark One’s Gift drops pretty readily, though those rings might be “fun” as well…

1 Like

Haha, ty for the reminder! Yes the greens ultimately don’t need specific prefixes/suffixes, as long as your resists are covered. I’ve updated the original post.

1 Like