[1.2.1.2] Thunderbolt - The Primal Strike Warder [c+] [sr+]

this is my current set up with 170AS, 3300OA, 2600DA (rounded)
19000 - 28000 thunder dmg
im just asking if the performance be noticeable if i change to urs.

Currently testing cindertouch gloves with some spirit dump in CR and it feels very good

So yeah, i guess they’re BiS here, vid will be later

1 Like

Mine has 193as and 23 is a huge difference, i will update save file today so you can download it and test

2 Likes

That DA tho…:wink:

DA is just a number :wink:

3 Likes

Can’t catch a good run-game trolling me with smth like that

It’s average time for this spec (4.35 +/-5 sec)
Cindertouch gloves looks cool here, ty for suggestion. I wiil record new SR and CR vids and post it tomorrow

3 Likes

Hey Slev. Was wondering if Tempest is now worth it over spear or no? Thanks.

I bet no, but will test it and give a feedback here

1 Like

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Have made some tests, spec was with spear and tempest without ghoul. There are some obvious problems: 1-you have to proc tsunami, so you have to drop seal of blades (-LL) and take corruption. Corruption goes to proc widow and ps to proc tsunami, damage is good, but 34% wd on proc is too low to heal you and that variant is squishy. Then I took back seal of blades and 1 point to storm totems (to proc tsunami), and damage drops down because you have to recast totems and winds->lose attack frames->lose LL. So as I said, no, tempest is not a good idea here

1 Like

Made some tweaks in skillpoints, augments and gloves, will update gt on monday/tuesday with new vids

2 Likes

GT was updated, uploading ex naked cr vid, added save file

1 Like

Thanks for updating! SR version has 7 points in Break Morale? Is the extra skill disruption duration more important than DA and OA here?

For me yes, but if it’s hard for you to play with 2800 da you can replace it to oak skin and field command

1 Like

Ok thanks for your answer. One more thing, I have the pants with ‘Consecrated of Thorns.’ I convert some of the flat phys retail into lightning, and with slow res on pants I can keep Myth Stormtitan treads? Since all we need is stun and slow res, correct? I’ve been really unlucky with crafting boots so far.

Well, ofc, you can keep them-posted build is a “perfect” version around items and if you don’t have those suffexes that’s not a big problem
And you can always download save file to see the difference :wink:

1 Like

Lol ok. I get the feeling that if I download save file my dear Warder (first char too, so lots of sentimental value) will feel obsolete.:rofl:

Hello. Is this build up to date?

Yes, nothing changed

2 Likes

Very nice build good sir

1 Like