[1.2.1] Chaosmancy - Pure Chaos Pet Cabalist - 2 builds for 1 price [endgame, full game content+]

FOREWORD

So… Cabalist is no longer poor, but now he is pure chaos

THE BUILD

Grimtools

Reap Spirit Version

Skeleton Version

Note: Suffixes “of the Wild” and “of Caged Souls” are mandatory.

Devotions map

Progression in Grimtools

Text guide

Crossroad-Purple>Shepherd’s Crook>Remove - Crossroad- Purple
Crossroad-Pink>Fiend>Remove - Crossroad-Pink
Jackal
Hawk
Solael’s Witchblade
Crossroad-Blue>Lizard>Remove - Crossroad-Blue
Behemoth>Remove - Jackal>Remove - Hawk
Crossroad-Yellow>Dryad>Remove - Crossroad-Yellow
Stag
Ulo
Lion
Eel
Ishtak
Jackal
Crossroad-Rurple>Remove - Shepherd’s Crook>Remove - Crossroad-Rurple*
Dying God

Some gear explanation

Offhand Mythical Fiendgaze Tome and Ring Mythical Voidwhisper Band х2 - the core of the build. 100% of physical/vitality/elemental damage converted to chaos.

Gloves: Mythical Overlord’s Iron Grip - good armor, nice % DA bonus, %crit damage bonus for pets, %stun res and skill points.

Chest: Mythical Fiendmaster Raiment - brutally high % damage bonus for any pet chaos build, high chaos flats and +8-12 (!) skillpoints.

Relic: Bysmiel’s Domination - % physical resist for player and +%crit dmg, +%OA, chaos flats and some survivability bonus for pets.

Amulet: Mythical Sovereign Ruby of Domination - +8-12 skill points, %cdr, %cc res and sweet proc.

Weapon: Mythical Veilpiercer - 12-16 (!) skillpoints, stable 28 flat rr and +1 pet for Skeleton Version

Pants: Mythical Runebrand Legwraps - +6 skillpoints, %cc res, %OA and some vit res for pets

Shoulders: Mythical Fiendflesh Mantle - 16 skillpoints, chaos/aether res for pets and nice defensive proc.

Skeleton Version:

Head: Ascendant Cowl of the Wild - burst summon for Raise Skeleton with removed energy cost, +4 to Undead Legion and elemental res for pets from suffix.

Belt: Mythical Shadowfiend’s Cord - +1 to all skills, capped Infernal Breath and some pierce/vit res for pets.

Medal: Wendigo Gaze of Caged Souls - +3 to Undead Legion, pierce res for pets and +3 to Raise Skeleton, %freeze res for pets from suffix.

Reap Spirit Version:

Head: Chosen Visage of the Wild - some additional damage for Hellhound and elemental res for pets from suffix.

Belt: Mythical Spiritseeker Cord - pierce res for pets and skillpoints for capping Reap Spirit.

Medal: The Overseer - %crit damage for Hellhound and pierce res for pets. Craft for slow res.

PERFORMANCE

Reap Spirit Version

Crate of Entertainment
Callagadra
Ravager of Flesh
SR75-76
SR90

Skeleton Version

Crate of Entertainment
Callagadra
Ravager of Flesh
SR75-76
SR90

5 Likes
Updates

08.29: spelling

ReservedTwo

Impressive! Thanks for sharing.

Rainbow_Chuzzle

I was pride with my fire skel killing Ravager in 1.20, but your skel build absolutely destroy my self-esteem :sweat_smile:

There’re some aether skelle-builds with sub 30 sec Ravager, so don’t worry about it and have fun :slight_smile:

Never try aether pets, can you give me a exemple so I can test it please ?

Сan’t really help here now because I haven’t touched aether pets since the last PT :frowning:

drool How do I make use of this build if I am about to play from scratch? or I am better off with usual pet builds eg: fire skeleton build etc

Sadly, the option to go full chaos is only available after 94: you need the offhand and rings. You can definitely lvling with a fire skeleton build and then switch to this.