[1.2.1 PT] Russian Translation preventive thread + 2nd update

I know that translation for PT build not ready yet, but I already checked new tags in English.

Since following changes:

I checked potion translations for possible troubles.

So I ask to change folowing tag: tagConsumableF02=Вытяжка из крови слисов to tagConsumableF02=Настойка на крови слисов

What about unifyingication word “Stormcaller” we decided post report at FoA release if necessary.

March 15 - 2nd update

Some tweaks related with resistances rearrange.

tags_ui.txt

1. Made text more clear:
    From tagStatsResistance09=Физический
    To tagStatsResistance09=Физический урон
  2. Here we use improvised header for resistances
    From tagCharStatsStunResist=Оглушение
    To tagCharStatsStunResist=Сопротивл-я: оглушению

These seem inconsistent with the rest.

1. Pretty consistent, because more clear. We already used same principle for Priercing and Vitality, for example, where adding word “damage” in translation more correct in perception.
    Only Физический (Physical) looks incomplete, but Физический урон (Physical damage) more correct.
    You can translate fire as огонь because it noun, but physical to физический is adjective, so We add noun damage.

2. Yes, it’s looks inconsistent, and I agree, but existing translation is built in such a way that resistance list in 3rd char tab doesn’t have its own header and We integrate it in first line. Previously it was Physical resist, now it Stun resist.
    As I know previous solution based on original tags, where 1st tab resistances don’t have word “resist” in names (pic. 1), and We removed it from 3rd tab in translation. Moreover, some of resistance names so long in translation, so addind word resistance require two abbreviation in line, as it in pet resist section now. Although, I don’t want to worry You to change same tags several times, I’m ready to discuss it with our team and rewrite whole tag block at FoA release, because big update is good time for big changes.
    Alternate solution could be separate defence and resistances and addind new header in 3rd tab (pic. 2). But it require guarantee change wordforms in translation.
    Minimal compromise at the current state could be changes from tagCharStatsStunResist=Оглушение to tagCharStatsStunResist=оглушению

I see Your appreciation, and don’t want abuse trust once again.

pic 1:

pic 2:

None of the other cc resists mention “resist” in the russian tags though.

Yes, and my first decision don’t have it too. It is Header for whole block, not part of “stun resist” translation.
You still can pick: