1.205 - Conjurer, all celestials. Callagadra < 1min, Ravager - <50sec. Shards 130+. Khorne in a skirt. Chaos and blood! Chaos and blood!

Hello!
I decided to brag too!
I sharpened the character to kill celestials.
The first link is the character in version 1.198:

Somewhere I even posted a video of the Ravager (white) and Callagadra, where the kills were 70 and 100 seconds (but the records were 50 and 85).
This character reached 115 Shards.

Current version of the character (in patch 1.205) at the second link:

New gloves were taken, and resistance sections had to be pumped under them (which were not needed when the pets were chaos).
Usually I do 15 tests for calculations, but here there was a very obvious leap in comparison with previous variations.
Times of the last five races:
Devastator: 49-59-45-57-60 seconds, average - 54 seconds.
Callagadra: 70-64-59-70-57 seconds, average - 64 seconds.
These tests are done with only the Mogdrogen potion.
Shards also raised it to 130. It’s very difficult in terms of interest. To die of boredom - especially knowing that there will be no reward.
I also went down into the crucible only twice - at 5:30 and 5:50. I didn’t pass many tests.

So, I described the character’s achievements.

What was tested and what were the doubts:

1. With the new patch and new things, my HP increased from 26k to 34k (37k with potions). This made it possible to abandon all protective constellations (they can be viewed at the first link).
  2. Constellations with resistance cuts - I tested them a lot, but in the end I abandoned chaos, choosing the huntress and the manticore.
  3. The most important thing for damage is OA.
  4. I also had doubts between the blood of Drig and the ritual of Mogdrogen. In the end I chose blood because it was OA.
  5. The talisman with the yeti and the talisman with woodlice were also tested - I didn’t like it. Even with the nerf in the new patch, the Sand King’s amulet is head and shoulders above.
  6. Zaria’s amulet and book for the thorny one - ugh.

My beauty: https://sun9-20.userapi.com/impg/jI3bdyFVohYQxDc35FNQnNF9DvbveU2GMeomBg/-gxOIAN1nNk.jpg?size=442x534&quality=96&sign=974ca6ef3a22e52e826ab3f3eb641cd4&type=album

I apologize in advance if Google translates something crookedly))

6 Likes

By Devastator I suppose you mean Ravager :smile:
Anyway, really nice times, good job :+1:

1 Like

Ah thanks that’s where I was trying to get, starting from Maya’s Fluffy build, going for fast clears at the price of less defensive procs. I kept Ulo constellation so far but it seems your approach is working given that Calla’s kill time :slight_smile: Gotta farm that belt now…

Nice results for chaos. Mostly surprised sand king comes out on top, for vitality a converted yeti comes out ahead

Yes, the sand king was a revelation.
When I was slowly collecting this character in the previous patch, there was a period when Callagadra took 5-6 minutes. Back then, I was wearing a Yeti amulet. I changed the amulet to the sand king and the time immediately became 3-3.5 minutes - almost twice as fast.
Now only Salazar remains from the chaos damage. Build now deals health damage))
I also couldn’t figure out the dying god (the constellation on the top left).
Very weak results were obtained. Especially compared to Mogdrogen.

Is sand king that much better than a zaria amulet? I would think the total dmg % to briarhorn would be unbeatable…

Yes, the king’s heart is the best amulet, in my opinion.
Maybe it’s not obvious from the description of the items, but once you do a couple of runs with these things, the questions will disappear.
It was nerfed in patch 1.2, so I ran some tests again (with Yeti and Zaria), but even the nerfed King’s Heart is stronger than them.