Hello everyone.
I started playing Grim Dawn with the release of the Ashes of Malmouth DLC. I chose the necromancer class without hesitation because I like this class and I chose it in all other games where it is available. I know that a strong character in this game is built by combining two Masteries, but I decided not to follow that way.
So, my goal was to create an aesthetically pleasing Necromancer: one Mastery; primary damage from summoned undead; only undead pets; no chaos, fire, or lightning damage. On the Grimtool, I found out that in fact, there are only two items in the game that summon undead pets, which is sad. I tried playing with a Lost Souls build. Survivability was good, but the Vitality damage was weak. Also, it seemed to me that too many bosses and Nemesis were resistant to Vitality damage. I tried a build with cold damage, but it didn’t work. So, I went with Aether damage.
I would appreciate any suggestions for improvement.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/V7pAp7vZ
With this build, I beat all the story bosses without any problems. In the Shattered Realm, my maximum is 33. I have big throubles with the Dread. My undead army dies very quickly.
2 Likes
You pretty much nailed it for what it was supposed to be.
Maybe go full Drain Essence and let Bone Harvest be a 1 pointer to proc Soul Harvest.
Siphon Souls with Blood Boil to reduce enemy DA.
You lack components in your rings and can use higher quality once in other spots.