[1.3.0.8] Solo Occultist - Throwing Feces vs All Super Bosses

Have you ever thought that just by using Throwing Feces, you could defeat every super boss in the game?

I even took it one step further: I only used a single mastery (Solo Occultist)

:poop: GRIMTOOLS LINKS

Setup 1: Anti Nerfatal:

Setup 2: VS another bosses


:movie_camera: SHOWCASE VIDEO

3 Likes

This is my first time using the Grimtools planner, so I didn’t realize magic suffixes were hidden by default and couldn’t find them to select. Both the Ring and Chest armor in my actual build have the of Attack suffix, which explains why the in-game OA is higher than what is shown on the current link.

There is an import button where you can link your save and upload it directly without the need to manually pick all items/affixes/comps/augs. Makes it much easier to share existing builds

grafik

Looks like it was fun trying that “Mud Thrower” against celestials lol

1 Like

Thanks a lot, man! I had no idea about this import thing.

As for the other issue, it’s only fun when you can get things done fast. When you spend 45 minutes taking down a sight seeing snow wolf, and get wiped 31 times just to beat a mutated beaver, it’s not fun anymore :frowning:

2 Likes