“Somewhere in the middle of all those particle effects is a very sparky beyblade.”
Screenshot with Ascendance up.
It’s simple to play, with two movement skills, two buffs (Wendigo Totem and Ascendance) and the SPIN.
I would rate the survivability as decent but not high. I can do SR31 easily, but it starts to get really iffy at SR32. I die occasionally in Ascendant with 2 - 3 altar buffs if I stop paying attention.
One bonus of EoR is that you can circle around enemies really easily and dodge a lot of attacks that way.
Gear
When I found the Tempestborn Spear I knew I wanted to make a build around it. This one is great, but the Skyfallen prefix would be better than Thunderstruck.
I think the greens could be better in general, it really struggles with resistances as is. But I got tired of rerolling them.
Ascended Bonuses
Ascension is doing a lot for the build, so the bonus that extends its uptime is amazing. Ideally I’d have it on both rings and the weapon.
Only the weapon and accessories are worth going for class specific ascended mods. The rest of the armour I recommend moving to a classless alt to get defensive ascended mods. Health, lifesteal and phys res are the best.
