[1.2.0.3] Bleed Me a River: 4:30 Crucible Gladiator 150-170, Shard 100, Ravager facetank, All Celestials bleeding hybrid Trickster by mad_lee [vid][g4][everything+]

This. It applies the Bleed increase to both Whirling Blades and Blade Eruption as well - for every Blade Spirit. It’s a crazy increase to Blade Spirit’s DoT potential.

1 Like

thats only true for 9.2, in 9.1 it doesnt affect one of those.

• Scarab Shell: fixed an issue where the Blade Spirit modifiers were not applying to all of the Blade Spirit’s damage sources

Previously, it only effected Blade Eruption when I tested it last year. I thought it was working as intended but when 9.2 came around and added in that it effects Whirling Blades as a bug, I assume it was meant to effect both parts all along :man_shrugging:.

Edit: I see what you mean now, my mistake. Yeah, it only effects both Blade Spirit skills on the playtest and will for future versions.

Will this still be fine in 1.1.9.2?

Yes, as of current published state of 1.1.9.2 it would be.

1 Like

Hey, took a long break from the game (1-2 years), just got back and trying to figure some stuff out again.

Couple of questions.

How did you manage to skill into the order devotion tree? If im correct you have 8 order points put into the tree, but if im not mistaken you need atleast 9 to even start putting points into them.

Another thing, i had a blast leveling this through normal difficulty, but for some reason i get my ass kicked by some mobs in elite. Im using the Lokkar’s Set, but im not sure if its usable in elite+.
My resistance are not that bad, lacking some poison and vitality and aether resistance. But it seems the damage is physicial and im losing 2-3k health in one hit.

Eh, no. You only need 8, which is the prerequisite for Unknown Soldier.

It’s a pretty trivial devotion map to setup actually, the main problem is it uses Berserker. Berserker requires an axe, which might be not very convenient during levelling. You can switch Berserker for Chariot.

Kinda like that:

1. Crossroads (purple)
  2. Falcon
  3. Crossroads (green)
  4. Crossroads (red)
  5. Jackal
  6. Huntress
  7. Chariot of the Dead
  8. Remove Jackal
  9. Crossroads (yellow)
  10. Dryad
  11. Remove Crossroads (order)
  12. Fox
  13. Empty Throne
  14. Owl
  15. Remove crossroads (green)
  16. Mogdrogen
  17. Crane
  18. Unknown Soldier

No surprise here, Lokarr has armor rating of a level 1 set, so you’re getting your ass kicked with physical damage. As a HC player I’d say you’re relatively safe if your gear is less than 10 levels behind your character level, for heavy armor you can increase that to 15-20 levels depending on the gear slot. The feasibility of Lokarr set on Elite+ is a question of build and piloting skill. Some builds can do that, some can’t, some players can do that, some can’t.

3 Likes

I tried that. The issue is, you need atleast 1 Order point to start dryad. But you don’t get the one order point unless you spec into it in the crossroads. But OP didn’t made this. According to grimtool its only 1 point in ascendant and chaos.

I tried your steps, but even if i spec completely into chariot of the dead i still don’t get that one order point i need since those 2 are not connected in any way.
It seems something is mixed up, but i can’t figure it out. I always had issues with the devotion system, since you can easily confuse yourself.

E: Nvm, i think i figured it out. Since you get 10 order points from dryad and crane, you can just use 1 point for the crossroads to unlock the site of the constelation and then remove that said point later on.

1 Like

Awww, yeah. I forgot about 1 pt in Order to unlock Dryad first. Sorry.
Glad you figured it out.

I’m i’m a new player and i’m following your build but i don’t understand 1 thing: When you say to put skill in the constellation ( for example Falcon) do you mean that i have to put all skill point in Falcon constellation?

Thanks and sorry for the stupid question

Yes, assume that you need to take all stars in the constellation unless said otherwise.

Ok, i have another question: i really enjoy this build but i don’t undestand where to put skill point on ability

Can you suggest to me some ability? ( i don’t know, i’m a newbe, i have only Anatomy of Murder 12/12)

Thank you

Main skills here are Blade Spirit, Circle of Slaughter and Devouring Swarm for offense, they are a priority to max. There’s Pneumatic burst and Wendigo Totem for sustain and Anatomy of Murder and Primal Bond are important damage buffs, but getting offensive skills first is more important. During levelling I would het Devouring Swarm first and then push to Circle of Slaughter and Blade Spirit, perhaps even Blade Spirit first.

Other than that check with Grimtools link and attempt to imitate it.

Hallo total newbie here…

1st thanks for the guide, i am at lvl 58 right now but dont quite understand no 11 on your devotion steps. Whats the meaning of remove crossroad ( order).

Thanks!

Dryad requires 1 Order affinity and rewards 3 when completed fully. You take the Order Crossroads to open it up, fill it out completely, than refund the initial Crossroads so Dryad’s 3 Order affinity satisfies it’s 1 Order requirement.

You can remove devotion nodes at a Spirit Guide. There’s one in Devil’s Crossing up the stairs at the far back in a room, should have a book over her head. If you’ve started Ashes of Malmouth, the Guide moves to Coven of Ugdenbog in the new area.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer, i think i get it now. That means i can remove yellow crossroad right? But what about green crossroad, can i remove it too, because it dont have any dependecies.

Skimming over the route Dragon posted, you probably can after you have Huntress and Chariot. Only other take between grabbing those and removing the Green node is taking Fox which you should be able to take at any time.

1 Like

LMFAO. Cool looking build, haven’t done bleed yet. Added to my very long list :blush:

2 Likes

What no one has mentioned is that Blade Spirits make an annoying noise (like dozens of knives being sharpened) all the time. I played this build to level 26 or so–enough to get the blade spirits, and that noise is too irritating for me to play it a long time. You can’t even dismiss them, like other pets, to get rid of the noise when you don’t need them.

I’m not a pet fan anyway, in this (amazing) game. It was still fun up to that point, and it’s a creative build to be sure. I’ll try the other builds.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

All permanent pets can be dismissed by going to a Spirit Guide and removing a point from their skill.