2-h physical Forcewave Witchblade - "The Unstoppable Force" (Gladiator crucible farmer)

I know it’s been some time, but I was thinking about changing my devos to the ones on this guide. Do you have to follow a set order to get the same setup? Because I know sometimes you have to complete temporary constellations for the bonus to reach the final state on some builds.

With the recent changes, I would say this is outdated as well, picking full Scales of Ulcama with the recent buffs (it has an ADCtH node), and Gladiator Distinction belt is very tempting (which convert the proc damage to phys). I think Revenant is not really worth to go for now. However if you want to change, I would recommend to make it first in grimtools, then you will see if you can make it straight away or you have to pick some temporary nodes/constellations.

I thought grimtools let you do things with the devotions that was not possible ingame, guess I was wrong. Hmm, I 100% suck at building devo trees, don’t really know what would be optimal after the update. Guess I’ll have to try out a couple things.

There are the options to the left in Grim Tools, if the “ignore devotion requirements” is NOT checked, then you can only do what is allowed to do in-game. Only important thing to know is that the constellations can sustain themselves. Check what the requirements of the biggest or the medium constellations are and build to them. If the requirements for the 2nd tier are not met, then you have to pick preferaly a 3 point temporary constellation, and remove the points later. Take the biggest constellations last.