[2h Bleeding] Crit Based 2h Bleeding Druid

It’s the same for Bleeding Tempest, just make sure to save some points for Gutripper

My first character I was deciding between druid and conjurer, and ended up making a conjurer bleed build. It’s not bad, but I don’t really have the gear to have decent resists and kill speed.

Some of the mechanics are still a little foggy to me, but as I play things make more sense. I’ve basically made 3 decent to good builds and a few subpar builds too.

Do you think an electrocute druid variant would work? It seems like there may not be enough flat elec. in skills/gear/devotions, but then again I’m not well versed in the gear possibilities really. I will probably give this a shot and see how it turns out. If there’s enough flat to go around I could see it being a pretty effective variant.

A poison spellbreaker also sounds interesting, but I’d worry about the crit damage lost from shaman. Sounds squishy too. The cunning bonus and the OA bonus could be nice though.

-Electrocution builds are possible
Druid isn’t the way to go
Elementalist is the best route for an electrocution build

-Poison Spellbreaker is for concept extension, shaman provides nothing to contribute to poison damage

build is funny… you hold a massive axe but you dont actually swing it a lot… basically you just stack savagery up then act like a gay… running like a chicken while peppering them mobs with torture swarm! loving the crit dots too. Poor fabius! :cool:

Working as intended then :slight_smile: