2h Melee Savagery Vindicator - please give me some suggestions for fine-tuning :)

Hi guys,

this is my current Vindicator:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2dYOeGV

Level 95 at the moment, unfortunately I don’t have any great equip for the build. Got the Mythical Ultos helmet blueprint, but nothing else from this Set, so I’m just improvising with what I have and this equip seems to be like the best I can come up with for now.

I’m pretty pleased with the char right now, and as you see, I’m capping resistances without augments, not too much trouble here.

Issues of the build, imho, are rather low OD, DA, Armor and Phys Res. Damage is not too bad, about 90k Sheet DPS with charged Savagery. I’m revered with all factions despite the FG ones which I’m honored with.

I’ve just arrived in Fort Ikon on Ultimate, and it’s been a blast up to now. However, I thought about doing SR to get the SR Armor set. Is it possible at all with the current build? Which res should I stack up on in order to do so? Should I get to revered with the FG factions before, for their augments or any other stuff?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile: