2H melee weapon freeze character (& enemies ?) (v1.2.1.1) [SOLVED]

All 2H melee weapons freeze my characters in a goofy T pose, and it looks like it does it to some enemies like cronley’s gang masochists or animated keepers.

When i look at the stats window of the 2H melee weapons it doesn’t show the attack speed line but it’s fine with all other weapons.

It also did it on older versions of the game.

if you’re on GoG don’t update via the patch installer it doesnt’ update expansions, so do a full offline installer install (if using those)
if you’re on steam verify game files, ensure expansions are proper enabled if you have them (it’s possible to update partial expansion data like if AoM is disabled but FG is enabled and that doesn’t work)
if you’re using a mod you might have an update conflict with missing animations and need to update the mod or wait for it to be updated (don’t launch in custom mode)

I’m on GOG and it could be the patch problem, i will try the full offline install

It worked (all new V1.2.1.2 full install), 2H melee now properly show the attack per second line, and i will be able to do a shaman build :slight_smile:
Thanks for the help !