2H Vit/Cold Reaper

I’ve asked around, and apparently a build such as this has basically zero gear support as far as sets go; just what you can piece together with bonuses to either.

While that does seem… a little odd, for a gear set to not exist supporting those types, I suppose I can live with that; or change this build entirely if necessary.

That being said, this is what I’ve been running so far:

GT: grimtools.com/calc/RVvK4xkZ

It fares pretty well in Ultimate, despite the poor resists, although the Undead Nemesis typically reams me (I can use lengthy hit-and-run tactics to kill it depending on where it spawns) if I try face tanking it. I have yet to try expansion content on Ultimate, though… but I have a feeling I wouldn’t do so well there, heh.

Basically, what I like about the build is this:

• Decent damage for something I basically pieced together as I went.

• Area damage (things die just by being close to me) is pretty great.

• Survivability is pretty great despite poor stats such as armor, absorb, resists, etc.

What I don’t like about it… is that I doubt this build could be pushed to great heights without severe reconstruction based on very, very specific pieces of gear.

That being said, is there another way to go about building a 2H Reaper to achieve better results? ie: better damage type(s) to focus on while maintaining the severe tankiness via drains?

I’ve always been told focusing on two damage types is a decent idea, but is this the case?

Anyways, thanks in advance!

Here is an example of cold Soulrend reaper with decent damage:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60927
I believe with some adjustments it can shine.