2nd melee + shield

Good day, maybe there was already such a topic, but I did not find it. Perhaps this has already been implemented in some kind of fashion, is it possible to make a two-handed melee weapon in combination with a shield?

I think the Zenith mod might have something like that. It’s certainly in Grimarillion which is a compilation of mods, one of which is Zenith classes. Or it could be D3 mod.

D3 has that for the Crusader.

Technically that means classifying the 2h weapon as a 1h weapon while leaving everything else unchanged (or adjusting whatever else you want to), if you wanted to mod that in yourself.

The only way to do this is with a workaround to make pseudo 2h weapons, basically what mamba said. You will need to make a duplicate of every 2h weapon with a 1h weapon template.

Dual off-hand or bust :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Then all the classes will be able to use the pseudo 2-handed weapon, not just the specific one, do I understand correctly?

Zantai! We need a Totally Normal Tome, stat! :crazy_face:

1 Like

yes, everyone can that meets the stat requirements, which is why I said whatever other adjustments you want, D3 increased strength to a level that only Crusader can via a special skill.