4 Guardians of Empyrion Shieldbreaker idea, need help

Hello everyone, I wanted to make build that would utilize Barthollem’s Gavel, in order to get 3 Guardians, and then I discovered that Magi Visage helms also provide +1 summon limit to GoE :star_struck:

So, basic idea is to have these two items as mandatory, and other things should be fillers between damage and survival (I know that I can fit in Blazeseer full set, which looks OK from “moar dmg” point of view).

Some basic idea I came up with is this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4Vx7dKv2
Skill point distribution may vary due to +skills I get from other pieces of gear, but main idea is to maximize fire damage and -RR fire. Play style would be me spinning around while me 4 friends do the pummeling, with occasional channeling interrupt to cast thermites, BWC, etc…

Now, I am not sure that I did points and devotions correctly, because I am not sure how stacking different RR works, so I probably have some overlaps from which points can be used better.
Can someone take a look and tell me if some of RR skills/procs are negating each other and of course, all suggestions are welcome.
I believe that this will be far from strong build, but I want to do it for glory :cowboy_hat_face:

Thank you all in advance for time and effort :slight_smile:

Something you can use for reference: [1.1.5.2] [HC] The Immortal Army - Pet Dervish - Beginner Friendly Pet build! Super fast MC farmer!

1 Like

Thanks for directions, it looks interesting, although I didn’t want entire army, just 4 hammer time dudes :slight_smile:
I see that Contragor chose Rhowan, but did not take for example Acid Spray or Raise the Dead. Is that because they have same type of RR (flat), and only highest would apply?

After a bit of education over RR stacking, this seems to be better approach:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jxKOEZ

I have dropped Crown and BWC (Keeping Revenant simply because of adcth), and have managed to squeeze in Fiend and Phoenix for more fire damage :slight_smile:

I will try now to push this baby up to 100 and all the way through the game.

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Aye, only -RR stacks with itself (eg: Vulnerability & Curse of Frailty for elemental -RR)

For flat RR like Revenant and Manticore, only the highest gets applied.

Same applies to %RR like from Viper and Ultos devo proc.

-RR & flat RR stack additively with each other while %RR stacks multiplicatively.

2 Likes