4 quick questions

1.Can I go in highest difficulty with CC skills? How resistant unique enemies and mobs are to them?
2.Again general difficulty of mobs in highest difficulties? Dangerous or weak? Gotta be prepared.
3. Are bosses on skill rotation? How much? Are they more random or just predictable combo repeater?
4.Is Upheaval + WPS roll ok? I’ve heard some things about that (if I decide to go shaman).
That’s all.

1. Unique enemies are highly resistant / immune to it even in normal
  2. I have no idea what you mean by meat grinders… just have high resistances, armor and armor absorb and you’ll be fine
  3. Most bosses have skill rotation
  4. Upheaval can not proc from a WPS, so if you have invested in many WPS’es you are reducing the chance to cast upheaval

Predetermined or they can change it to response of player?

Edited. I want to know how challenging they are.

they can be changed, like if you move to far away from them etc. I thought you bought and played the game? Have you not encountered a boss yet?

I think Ultimate is very easy, some say its hard as f**k. It is like asking how good a pizza will taste at a certain restaurant. Just play and see what you think. There are tons of guides if you get stuck in ultimate. IMO the first 4 acts (base game) in ultimate are easier than the DLC acts in Elite.

You can use the Grimtools Monster Database to check their skills. They usually have some skills with an initial delay and delay after use, and sometimes conditions, too.
As to Upheaval: I’m not sure if Upheaval is checked last or first, it may actually be first, as in: If you crit, you will use upheaval instead of other WPS. Not sure there, though.
And yes, base game is usually easier than AoM areas (and FG, probably, but I never played that, for some reason)

No its the opposite, upheaval will be checked last after WPS

1 Like

Bought few games, currently on something I wanted to finish then I’ll switch.