5 suggestions + Tonic of mending doesn't stick

1. Having a training dummy that has wooden arms and is (constantly) rotating, always hitting the player = to test the effects of ”on hit”.

2. Having the visual cooldown going anti-clockwise + ”the fade” in black and white, leaving colour going from ”12 → 1”. Kind of rewind, and also easier for colourblind people to notice.

3. That my prefered settings (zoom out, map zoom, that I want healing at 1, mana at 0, aggressivity for my pets…) could be saved, so I didn’t have to change it a lot.

4. A possibility to have shortcuts for crafting. To mark things that you want to craft and have it ”bright coloured” when you can craft something needed for crafting that item… and ability to get a ”do you want to craft X?” (needed for Y), or not having to jump back and forth (and forgetting what you needed).

5. The Possibility to make Recharge-buffs permanent/semi-permanent
    (So that the main part is always there; for example ”+ offensive”, but that you have to press when you want ”X% health restored. (Blood of Dreeg))

X) That ”Tonic of mending” could be saved in the user interface. I always want to have it on the ”1”-key, and I can have it, but… I have to reattach it every time that I start GD.

(I have the latest hotfix, with Steam.)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Tonics should stay on the keys you assign them too. Have you set those in the keybindings in the Options menu? And pets are now aggressive by default.

Thanks! :slight_smile:
I think that I tried with keybindings before the hotfix (that made it possible to put it quickbar slot 1, again (like old health potions)).
So, keybindings probably work, but I found it strange that when I “right-click” it into quickbar slot, it will only stay until I exit the game.

Oh, I haven’t played with pets in a while, so I have missed that, but still… a kind of “profile”-setting to save things as “zoomed out map”, “zoomed out display”, to always have “this or that” on different quickslots, when I create new characters. Luxury, for sure, but… :slight_smile:

You can simply bind the HP potion button to the hotkey"1", then you have a free hotbar slot for your characters, and your potion will always be on 1, across all characters.

Thanks! That works for that purpose, still… while it was potions, I put healing on 1 and then it was always there, on that character. After the updates (now Tonic), it first was not possible to put there, but fixed with hotfix… but only “per session”, instead of “per character”.
In general I just would appreciate a “player specific settings-menu”, where I could personalize some settings for my prefered way of playing. It is just small seconds, in time, but it is sighs of “before ready to play”, when I have to scroll to zoom out… open map and scroll to zoom out (and if I exit too quickly, the map will still not have adjusted next time I open, for a second or so)… Choose Accesories and Consumables as my default for vendors and so on. Not important, because absolutely doable = maybe not worth time, but… I have had some of these suggestions for many years - I decided to share them all, now.
Thanks for your solution, for Tonic of mending - appreciated.

The health and spirit potions becoming unassigned on the quick slot bar were reported and will be fixed in a later patch.

1 Like

Of the 5 things that you suggested, I like 5 out of 5 of them