[6.83] (really it's 1.1.5.1) HOHO HAHA - Dwarven Sniper Sharpshooter Purifier

Dota players who were active during the time still have PTSD during 6.83 sniper + spin2win meta

I know Valdun is super strong right now so I wanted to try making the epic version of the build. And yeah this is one of the sets that benefitted a lot from the epic buffs.

The Build

Char sheet with all permanent buffs and Inquisitor Seal.

GRIMTOOLS - Crafting bonuses are 2 for slow res and others for physique

Build Explanations
  • Gear - We build around Sharpshooter set, so that’s a must. Shoulderpad is for the conversion. If you can’t get one with stun res then go for throne on devotions. Gloves is the only decent one for pierce ranged so we have no choice. Rings for more WPS, Pants cause disrupt is so fucking annoying in cruci. The rest is self explanatory.
  • Skill Choices - What stands out is maxed Explosive Strike and 12/12 Brimstone, when the opposite is seen in most builds. This is because since the change to ES proc chance, it’s actually really strong now when maxed out, and that the Sharpshooter set supports ES very well. 3/12 seal is because there’s not enough points and I prefer dumping to Arcane Empowerment for damage. The rest is standard.
  • Devotions - I just copied this somewhere. Can’t even remember if I modified it for my tastes but it’s definitely derived from another pierce build. I think it was @mad_lee Valdun devotion.
Cruci Performance and Video

6:07 run with 3 buffs and 1 vanguard banner

5:53 run with 3 buffs and 4 level 1 storm beacons

I only did one run on 3+4 (the one above) but it felt like an average run, can still definitely go faster.

On 3+1 setup, which is my usual, The average time would be around 6:20. Not as good as Valdun but @sir_spanksalot and @mad_lee already got impressed cause “it’s Valdun’s little brother so it’s expected”. I personally wanted sub 6 on 3+1 (cauase valdun does sub 5) but I couldn’t make it. Maybe with some improvements I can. Confuse just makes me very salty (and this build has 2 whopping sources of it)

As for consistency I only died once in like 12 runs, so I’d say it’s very good when it comes to that. Just don’t hit MQ if her aura is up and you don’t have Blast Shield.

Other Stuff * **Realms** - I did 65 once but didn't proceed to 66. Considering 65 and 66 don't really have much difference in difficulty I'd say this can be a farmer in there.

HOHO HAHA

7 Likes

Always love to see your builds @x1x1x1x2 particularly with the Epic changes that just happened. :metal:

HOHO HAHA indeed! Gotta fix your video link… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! and lmao tagged @thejabrixone initially. He’s actually one of the people who made me do the build. He kept talking about Flame Keeper and Sharpshooter when patch came.

What link? Everything I put works on my end.

mmMMMMMMmmmm…yeeeEEEEeeees

Yeah, just started drinking my morning coffee! :crazy_face: But good to hear he made you do it - seems like his type of build, so I was partly right! :sunglasses:

For some reason the video link won’t play for me in Firefox, but it does in IE. Usually never have an issue, but this one does. :thinking:

I made this thread on firefox pc and it’s fine for me. Tho to be sure I checked on android chrome and it doesn’t work. I’ll probably replace it if I find a replacement.

Not working in Chrome either…

The same
maybe post just link
or load to youtube

Nah, it’s just some memey shit anyway. I’ll remove it when I find a replacement. I’m kinda busy rn.

X1 is playing Counter Strike Sniper 5 in Grim Dawn. :wink:

Very good performance from blue set, well done!