[7.5f] The stone on the map has disappeared

I made a new game when update 7.5 came out, there were a lot of big boulders all over the map, from 40 to 250. When patch 7.5f came out, I updated the game and loaded the save. Suddenly the entire stone on the map is gone, it is nowhere to be found (I play on the big map) I now have to buy the stone from the trader (I don’t want to create a new city) so I am forced to obtain the stone in a different way :frowning:

This may have been one of the faulty saves from an earlier build of v0.7.5. See the patch notes at Farthest Frontier v0.7.5 + Hotfixes under 0.7.5b for more information.

I’m afraid if the save was made in v.0.7.5 and not the subsequent hotfixes, it is permanently affected.

It’s definitely irreversible, unfortunately, but I don’t want to build new village now so i can wait for new big update :stuck_out_tongue:

something Zantai can’t/won’t recommend:

use this to fix your map Move Resource Mod at Farthest Frontier Nexus - Mods and Community

Yes, I could probably do that, but the game is still evolving. I’m afraid that by respecting stones or other resources, I can spoil the map forever :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.