70 ancient grove runs later... no vanquisher shoulders

I am salty.

grim internal mod and the game at 1,5x speed. 5 hours and 70 runs later still no vanquisher shoulders.
Whats wrong??!?

The drop rate is way to low for a farmable set. If I use google I found other people that had problem to found the shoulder piece from the ancient grove.

I know people that got it in a few runs, it took me around 90 runs to get it. And those 90 runs is not counting the runs before those with multiple characters. Meanwhile i got every other Vanquisher piece like twice in a far less number of runs and they have the same drop rate i believe.

So, RNG being RNG.

1 Like

hello i got my vanquisher shoulder for just 14 runs just a luck… my problem now is the helm im currently at 26runs still no drop :smiley:

i hope it drop ur’s soon

happy gaming

anecdotal evidence, but I got it on the very first AG run :man_shrugging:
Steps took me 3 runs, PV about 10. Bastion however took me over 100 runs to drop the piece

1 Like

Vanquisher pieces were said to be a 5% drop chance from what I remember. If that’s true, that’s not bad with the only discrepancies being the requirement on a Skeleton Key and having to run to the end of the dungeon every time.

It’s far better than the ones that get called out on like Alkamos’ rings which hover around a 1-1.5% drop rate (and used to be worse I believe).

1 Like

112 runs for me hang in there

1 Like

one good thing is: I have so much ugdenbloom for 3 more new chars :smiley:

250 ugdenbloom. 20 more runs… and no drop.

1 Like

Took me 70 Bastion runs for the helm.
And now more than 200 Magi runs, still no Ring of Basti or Shuroth (6 Sethris, 6 Orissa, 4 Khonsar, 4 Tawrot). I love RNG, but this is not grinding, this is torture, so dumb. I’m so bored that when I enter their place I look at their name first, if none of these 2 exist I just quit.

You make it into torture. Just go do something else in the game for a while or accept not having them. Or GDStash them to end your suffering.
People want RNG but “not like this”. :neutral_face:

Naa. Its not a torture. Its diablo2 like grinding. I like it and hate it at the sametime.

I listen to music or watch streams and grind efficient a route or a special boss.

But i see the farmable set as a starter set you can easy farm. Krieg and dark one set droprate is way better as the vanuqisher set.
And by the vanquisher set only the shoulders seems of the norm. Imo

Krieg set items actually have worse drop rate than Vanquisher’s.

1 Like

Diablo 2 grinding is way worse :wink:

lol guys you have no idea what its like to wait for a drop from Totems… i am searching for Scion of arcane force for like a mounth… i lost count of the totems i cleared but i am sure they are over 1100… i got like 47 Stormrends…all i am getting is Stormrend…

You need to farm Voidtouched totems for that weapon. Stormrend drops from Aetherwarped

1 Like

OMFG i was almost gonna give up and go for GS… Where did you get that info from???

Also think it is written in some of these patch notes or game updates.

I could kiss you right about now :slight_smile: Thx a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

:kiss: happy farming