A better wall tool

Hi !

Two ideas that I’d like to share with you :

1. The wall tool is useful but I’d like to use it to set a high priority to build the walls. Right now, to tell my people to finish it quickly, I have to select each piece of wall and set high priority which is cumbersome.

2. It would be cool if I could upgrade from basic fence to wood wall.
    I often make a first delimitation with fences but, when I’m ready to build a true wood wall, it’s not that easy to upgrade.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Building priority is already been looked at.

As for turning a wooden fence into a pallisade, no. That has already been removed from the game far as I know.

1 Like

Also I would like to add to this discussion that we need a way to build walls like roads are build! You know in β€œ/” form not just β€œβ€“β€ β€œ|” forms :sweat_smile: You know :smiley:

1 Like

The picture I see when starting the game is a town with round walls palisade and towers. Would be nice to have curvatures as options to build walls, catwalk and function towers integrated in walls where I can send my militia to take position on top and fire their bows or xbows.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.