A few beginner's questions

Maybe spend some time to farm Chthonic Seal of Binding and Ugdenbloom. Depends how lucky you have been and will be in finding blueprints which require them.

2 Likes

TY for the tip!

just remember that it is wortless farming purple materials from monsters that are too low level compared to you (I think the limit is 10 levels lower) then they wont drop it

1 Like

Noted! thank you.

hi!

this PF spec is awesome!

Can you guys please recommend something similar (noob friendly, easy to gear, strong :smiley: ) with dual pistols or rifle?

Necro-based spec with second class as support would be viable?

cheers!

You have to make compromises because most builds in this game revolve around having gear

Check if there is anything ranged in there Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions)

Ranged necro would not be my first choice, but rather Tactician, Vinidactor, Purifier or Paladin (i.e. Inquisitor based)

1 Like

Ranged either as dw/2h is hard to go with necro as most of the damage that support that playstyle is fire. Only in late game 82+ there will be more option for ranged style necro with aether/physical/vitality. On low level, necro gear are mostly going to caster/pet/2h melee.

About the easy to get gear, if you have both dlc, you can check each faction vendor at level 35/50/65/70/90 for green faction armor, at level 80+ the dlc vendor also sell blue weapon and later blue jewelry to help you leveling in ultimate. Faction item usually strong enough to carry you to level 100 ultimate.

1 Like

I misspoke.

let me rephrase.

1. DW / 2H rifle spec or 2. completely different no guns/no rifle necro as main class.

ah ok, well have a look at the beginner compendium :slight_smile: loads of necro builds in there.

1 Like

doing it right now :smiley:

ty for the link!

something else tickled my fancy:

pierce Nightblade:

with a second support mastery up in the air…i have seen some good dermapteran slicers along the way :smiley:

EDIT: the more I look at the tree the more it tickles my fancy; this also looks pretty strong / versatile on its own, like Soldier.

you have three blademaster guides in the compendium I linked to :stuck_out_tongue:

yeap, but which one do YOU recommend :wink:

EDIT: after all, YOU recommended the PF :smiley:

They are kinda similar, and the third one assumes you have a leveled up blademaster to begin with.

1 Like

OK! TY :smiley:

Bysmiel and Dreeg factions:

On Veteran / Elite I joined Bysmiel; and on Ultimate I just noticed I also joined Bysmiel damn it, not Dreeg - and I need Revered with both factions.

Did I mess up bad?

Too noob, it costs nothing to read

1 Like

I read, I just missclicked damn it :wink:

I did remember about it.

EDIT: copied previous save - so on Ultimate / Normal I am with Bysmiel; on Elite then I join Dreeg, right? Need approx 1/3 bar to Revered.

Nope, if you clean the map / get writs as soon as possible - you can reach revered with all three faction already at the end of elite - it is more interesting if you lack blueprints in ultimate - as each faction will provide a specific type of movement rune blueprint

1 Like

thank you - shall I get back to Elite and side with Dreeg then?