A few beginner's questions

not dreeg? https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11634 and level 90 version

you will get revered will all three eventually though.

1 Like

Damn it :frowning:
I donā€™t know how I missed the forcewave bonus :frowning:
ehhā€¦old ageā€¦
draeg then

The guide I mentioned uses it

1 Like

I am at the beginning of the journey :smiley:

still 2 weeks ahead of me at home before coming back to office so I guess I will try 2 or 3 specs

cheers

Hi guys,

I have read about it and I am still lost - for my physical FW Warlord what do I do with the witch Anesteria on Veteran?

cheers!

for that build, it does no matter.
If you wanna farm her gear for other chars, go hostile.
You only go friendly if you want/need her faction gear.

OK, thank you!

So I will kill her now, and maybe on another toon I will be friendly with her.

I am still on Veteran, want to finish all DLCs.

On Elite, can I speed it somehow, without clearing every nook and cranny?

On Elite - main quest only, devotion shrines and any other important locations / quests? maybe some reputation farming?

thank you!

You can edit posts using the ā€œpenā€ icon.

You get another choice to kill her or be friend (reset faction status with her) in elite and in ultimate

95% of your experience is from doing quests. Even when I play SSF, I get to level 100 in like 25h with almost maxed reputation with all factions. Just skip the stuff you donā€™t need to kill. What do you need to kill? Heroes, shrines and totems that are on your way to do a quest, monsters that drops your monster infrequents, and if you need to get some reputation to buy writ/mandate those kind of monsters.

1 Like

I just finished Vanillaā€¦speaking of 25 hrsā€¦damn it :wink:

Ok, thank you!

I start elite around 12h in from new start. When i use experience potions, difficulty skip tokes etc it takes like 6-8h to get to level 94 :slight_smile:

well, noob me :smiley:

Do you think you could give me somehow the Mandates for the new factions so that I can make the reputation gain a little quicker please (if it is possible)?

almost midnight, time to go to bedā€¦good I am on sick leave for the next several days :wink:

cheers!

Just install GDStash and make them yourself in the Crafting window. I donā€™t think Mandates are tradeable between players.

1 Like

mandates are not tradeable. But once you get to honored, you can buy writs for you char (cant be placed in shared stash.

But as mentioned, you can ā€œcheatā€ using the program GD stash and then create those mandates (and any item you want)

However, you will have no real reason to do all their quests and bounties etc so if you wanna explore the DLCs fully I think its better to play ā€œas intendedā€ or maybe that is just me who wanna play the game as ā€œout of the boxā€? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Medea, I did not know it existed, itā€™s like TQ vault, right? I am going to look for it now and download it :smiley:

ā€œOut of the boxā€ - I am clvl 51 atm on Veteran, finished Vanilla, just started (a little) the 2 DLCsā€¦time played - 20 hrs at least :wink:

your time is still normal - if you donā€™t skip that much of the areas. As I tend to make a full clean of the map in veteran, it takes me 25++ hours to reach elite - in elite / ultimate I slowly start to skip parts of the map and focus more on quests.

If you want to make it quicker, it is easily possible - simply skip parts of the map, donā€™t kill every minor enemy - but if you want to do should depend on your preference how you want to play the game. And than - after you have finished the game for the first time - there are enough stuff to make it faster for a second character

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s TQVault and TQDefiler all in one; both infinite storage (which you can have open while playing unlike the Vault) and also a character/item editor.

1 Like

On Veteran I am going to make it slowly, but in Elite I will speed it upā€¦just like back in D2 and TQIT days :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! so it means I can just store items there and delete from my inventory! awesome!