A few beginner's questions

OK! TY :smiley:

Bysmiel and Dreeg factions:

On Veteran / Elite I joined Bysmiel; and on Ultimate I just noticed I also joined Bysmiel damn it, not Dreeg - and I need Revered with both factions.

Did I mess up bad?

Too noob, it costs nothing to read

1 Like

I read, I just missclicked damn it :wink:

I did remember about it.

EDIT: copied previous save - so on Ultimate / Normal I am with Bysmiel; on Elite then I join Dreeg, right? Need approx 1/3 bar to Revered.

Nope, if you clean the map / get writs as soon as possible - you can reach revered with all three faction already at the end of elite - it is more interesting if you lack blueprints in ultimate - as each faction will provide a specific type of movement rune blueprint

1 Like

thank you - shall I get back to Elite and side with Dreeg then?

beside the movement rune - it does not really matter that much - so, if you donā€™t want a specific rune now, no need to go back

1 Like

cool - cheers!

Well, each of the three factions has itā€™s own quest line, so itā€™s worth to choose them at least once. Next charā€¦

1 Like

will do! cheers!

hmmmā€¦in PoE and Last Epoch I really liked totem buildsā€¦I noticed shaman has totem with good support MI offhand and Wind Devils.

based on the 2 skills, will it be endgame viable?

Arguably yes. General rule for GD as long as that build have at least 1 dedicated set, it will be endgame viable. Storm totem have 2 dedicated set as lightning or vitality.

1 Like

Just search for builds, there are tons of totem builds that are very good :slight_smile: but most fun is to make your own. I am working on two pretty non-standard totem focused builds right now.

1 Like

would you mind sharing just a bit ā€¦or is it work in progress :wink: