A few suggestions to improve replayability and QoL

At the beginning, excuse me for my English, I’m writing with Google translator.
I noticed that the authors of the game returned to the issue of improving the quality of life of players and I see I want to make a couple of (as it seems to me simple) proposals to improve replayability and quality of life.

1. The difference between the savior is to add unlocking of all portals on the ultimate difficulty. This will allow you to move to faction merchants without waiting until you reach them in the story. Now I load a lower difficulty instead. In addition, this will allow you to move faster through the plot, on new difficulties (which is useful for the next playthrough)
  2. Innovator - but in high difficulties, add the ability to use all its functions as soon as we open it, if the corresponding quests have been completed at least once. (now you also have to load a lower difficulty or go not as you want according to the plot, but as required by quests to discover the functions of the innovator)
  3. Blacksmith - make the blacksmith bonus a drop-down list, available from any blacksmith (as soon as you open the corresponding blacksmith and forever for all characters, similar to recipes).
    Add the ability to create a mythical version of items from a non-mythical version. Now there is no point in making a version for level 75, since it becomes useless very quickly.
  4. For all crafted items, make a tab in the inventory and when picking up such an item, simply increase their counter (as was done with pieces of iron). Or, as a last resort, make a button by which they can be moved to the chest (similar to how you can move relics)
  5. Portals - is it possible to move the portal of the Grave Mound closer to the center of the village, and the portal of the conclave of three closer (right next to it) to the entrance to the shattered reality.
  6. Is it possible to place (at least on the ultimate) all artisans in each city?