A full build inspector while in-game (mp coop)

Here I am, again… with a “strange” proposition.

…As you already may know, when we play multiplayer, we stumble on cheaters (like in any game), but the problem always seems to be if the person really cheated or not.

We can already check gear, augments, components → but what we can’t is devotions, skills… which are mandatory for knowing if the person really cheated.

You may tell me that it doesn’t matter, no one plays multiplayer public besides 30 people but I think a great solution would be if we could see such those things as well, like in grimtools build calculator. This addition would already attract more peeps to form public rooms and socialize with other and some.

Another idea is to simply let other people know and “mark someone speical red” when they have more than 55 devotion points or 107 attributes etc. I think you get the idea.

3 Likes

Great idea in my opinion.

Great idea.
I remember when I played WoW back in 2009 I really enjoyed the fact that I could look at other people’s gear and talent choices. That was quite inspirational.
Oh and the same system works in Diablo III

And as for cheaters, would be great if there was a simple check for attribute, skill and devotion points and if those exceeded the norm the character would be flagged. This could be a separate (and probably easier) thing from the monitoring of the build.

Yeah, i think its a great idea too. Cheaters are no fun playing with after all. However you deal with that dilemma is a nice breathe of fresh air in my opinion.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.