A Full Fallout 1 Conversion

Hey everyone, So I’ve got a big project in mind. I want to turn Grim Dawn into a fallout universe. I’m a huge fallout 1&2 fan and i was thinking of fallout 1, I mean everything edited. so anyone with experience in modding or ideas lets put them on this topic.
I was thinking of just making it real time kind of like tactics but with fonline. and it is a huge amount of work…everything from the ground up. And I work from home so i figured why not. it is completely slow paced but, i can fix that by either making the enemies tougher and fewer and/or making attacks recharge rate longer i.e shooting guns/swing weapons. Right now I’m just putting the finishing touches to the entrance to the vault and the small cave area. The wife is a cinema editor so I’ll have her do the editing for cutscenes/intro movie along with dialog…i’ve also got the monumental task of redoing the devotions…currently renamed to talents&mutations. Primary stats are(life-strength)(Wits-cunning)Action Points-Spirit). Right now im just looking for any idea’s others might have and some feedback. This mod will just focus on the lore and areas of fallout 1 and depending on how good it turns out I’ll most likely branch out into other fallouts.
Some of the classes are already finished.
Medic
Scavenger
Assassin
Raider
Sniper

4 Likes

No demo version? Even a preview image would be nice.
Hope to see the finished product.