A good ranged tank/regen build?

I know there are good melee builds that are super tanky based on health regen. IE: Warder

Just curious if anyone has managed to make a ranged build that is somewhat close to as tanky?

Commando is also a good combo for regen, I’ve been having some good success with a Fire forcewave build: Commando, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator and it has been really fun to play but is somewhat hybrid melee/ranged (due to thermite mines).
My current build has some major cons like low(22%) phys res, and lack of consistent enemy dmg reduction(I can spec into blackwater cocktail for this) but makes up with solid regen, Menhir’s damage absorb and good uptime of blast shield/ghoul/golemborn/giantsblood/menhir’s will.

Was able to do SR 90 and Superbosses but I’m still farming for a bit better gear(Tyrant’s claymore would be great) and need to try diff devo setups (If i could get decent damage without Magi could squeeze in more phys res).

1 Like

perhaps even a bit too much defense orientated at the cost of damage (only theorycrafted, not tested in game) - Witchblade, Level 100 (GD 1.2.0.2) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator