A Grim Expansion is calling...

Take your time on getting things set for the expansion, I just want a soon to be hotfix with early access to that wonderfully improved personal stash.

Ashes of Malmouth has a nice ring to it

Looking forward to it

Well have a lot of fun. Oh, I can’t wait!

Awesome news. looks great. if aether is the focus, i have a sneaking feeling we might get a new caster class…

We know what masteries we’re getting: Inquisitor and Necromancer.

And we know this because we follow the (now) bi-monthly Grim Misadventures. Specifically:

thread title:
A Grim Expansion is calling…

sorry, couldn’t hear any call over the sound of my stressed brain needing the expansion right now. or how about the expansion can leave a message if it’s just calling to tell me about q3. :D:rolleyes:

Patience, young grasshopper.

Remember the teachings of the Grand Master:

“Be like Aether my friend. Corrupt and destroy everything around you.”

…Malmouth might be that city on the up most corner on the world map…Is it…?

Yes on the right side. Lore points to that direction.

Then you better persuade it to calm down otherwise you won’t hear when the date is finally released. :smiley:

read all the lore from valbury and it will tell it to you

I wouldnt even wonder, if we never get to hear a release date. I’d rather expect something more subtle in “Zantai-Style”. next Misadvanture he says “Don’t know what you are waiting for, expansion is in store since whenever”

Yeah, that sounds like something he’d do. Especially given the unceasing questions re a release date. Quietly put it out and then let you all find out about it on your own. :smiley: Sneaky.

Well, might think about stuff like that, cause of Paradox … when you’re just carelessly reading through the dev diaries -> First line was, well I have no clue what to write about here so --> [SPOILER] here are full patch notes

Very nice logo, looks a little Aetherish^^

Keep up the great work !

Amazing news!cant wait for that.

okay, okay, i’ll calm down, whatever…

…wait wot? you mean like spreading rumors gd was going always online? :eek::rolleyes:

i will notice, oh i will notice. :wink:

he wouldn’t dare, i’d shake my fist angrily at him. :eek:

The expansion will ship with two new classes the Inquisitor and the Necromancer. While not purely aether, both do have aether skills, allowing for more combinations with our favourite corrupting magic essence.

Check: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54830 for a compilation of information on both classes gathered from Grim Diaries and Dev Streams by the Grim Dawn Community.

Waiting is so hard. So. Much. Hype.