A how-to on getting loot efficiently on solo play + advice on levelling

Judgement also works, it’s a lazy player’s skill, nukes the entire screen and debuffs them too. 5s cooldown can be a bit boring though. But it works.

just looked at your leveling tips and gear guide, it’s awesome and really helpful for new players like me!

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11798 gives you 3.5 sec cooldown, but you have to wait until after act 2 for dropping one

Funny (or not) thing, every single MI or legendary with a modifier for judgement has conversion on it. I’m working on a trauma build using judgement and I’m annoyed by this.

Very cool looking skill.I theorycraft version with 1.2 sec cooldown and lots of support,will have to test it.I can push it even more,but have to give up head slot and don’t want to do it.

does judgement work for bosses and heroes or do you need stronger st?

i thought about using https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11760 if it’s enough st damage or

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/11765

and go full fire damage for both skills

Don’t loose your head dude :rolleyes:

There’s not really a point to getting cooldown that low, large part of its damage is dot and heart of wrath lasts 3s. I would instead find something else to cast while judgement is cooling down, more power that way I think.

It depends on the supporting class you choose.My idea is for fire/burn Paladin,but have absolutely no other damage dealer,other than procs and very scarce retal.RoK is not worth,VM just for movement,maybe RF is worth if you can hold ground with seal and ascension.

The solution is simple, use a component skill (probably stormfire) or item granted skill. That you can spam, should solve things.

It’s only physical to fire conversion (I made this max CDR judgment theorycraft).

True but to a trauma build any conversion away from physical is a direct dps loss. Both the amulets have 10% conversion, both sets have 100% to fire as does that medal. Only options left are indeed that shield and axe, but my build can’t use them because it breaks the whole build, sadly. So I’m stuck, I wish there was a little cdr on the justicar helm like it does for blitz.

Edit: this is getting a bit (a lot) off topic now, fascinating as it is, let’s do this somewhere else.

just checking in to say: lvl 55
i switched to the judgement/ guardian build, used some subpar fire items i just found and got the cdr shield for judgement as well as the devotion setup from malawi’s fire paladin

it’s just incredibly strong compared to pet necro. judgement and its dot is stronger than all pets attacking simultaneously, but once the guardians go to town as well it’s just mean.

really glad i switched, now the char feels actually powerful

What you can do, is that when you have leveled up Judgment enough, you can reduce points in the guardians main skill to 1 and just use them for their resistance reduction aura and devo proccer :slight_smile:

Basic farming guide in Forgotten Gods

1. Cairan Docks rift

Go down to into the Durg’s den and kill the boss Durg

2. Sunbane Oasis Rift

Go up and kill Gannar’vakkar. As pointed out by myhr2, Gannar runs around in the area and if he is not at the spawn location you have to go around in the area and look for him. There is usually a few hero packs so it is worth waiting for.

3. Go through the Howling Chasm and out on the other side you have 2 of 4 possible spawn locations of Grimmaw

4. Take riftgate to Infernal Wastes
    If you did not find Grimmaw in 3) go down to his last 2 spawn locations

It is worth going down here anyway since you have dynamites, hero pack spawns and three possible treasure troves:

5. Cast a riftgate and get back to Infernal Wastes, go up to the Tomb of Sethan where you have Sister Crimson and stashes and Dynamite

6. Go through the entire Tomb of Sethan and then go up to Tomb of Anath.

In this tomb you have the Duskreaper and some stashes (remember that you have to destroy the pylons, if you have not done that earlier, in order to spawn him/her)

Results of 8 runs:

1 Like

Malawiglenn, my love for you is as pure as freshly fallen alpine snow.

Thanks for doing all this

I simply can’t hide away information like a salty elitist anymore :rolleyes:

All information has been consolidated. Guide updated.

Thanks for the input everyone!

P.S. Do you lot think I should ask the mods to move this to the guides/tutorial section?

yes for sure